Apr 22, 2010

♥Seaside♥


image Hello Friends! image
I will now be hosting some Exclusive tuts
at my Forum for my active members only.
I will still post an occasional tut here on my blog.

Remember to leave some LUV Please,
If you are using/doing my tuts.♥
So many peeps come by and it is
so sad they can't even say TY. :(
A Thank You goes a long way!♥
Hope You Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Click tag to get full view. of
You must have a working knowledge PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Dean Yeagle.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at CILM
HERE

Supplies:
A tube of choice & Font of choice.

Mask of choice. I used a round one.
Awesome Freebie QP
"Seaside"
From: Alegna's World
HERE
Thank You!

Ready? Easy Peasy!

Open your QP in PSP.
Resize it 20% Smartsize.
Open a new transparent canvas 650x650,
You may resize/crop later. Floodfill white.
Paste the QP as a new layer on your canvas.
You may need to resize again to your liking.
Move it to the right a little.
Apply a nice mask to the QP and merge mask layers.
Trace around the opening of the frame with your freehand selection tool.
Add a new raster layer and floodfill with a color of choice.
Drag this layer under the QP.
I added some effects>texture>weave to this layer.
Settings are 1,8,1 Weave and gap
color white, fill gaps checked.
Add your tube on top.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
Walla! U R Done! :)
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer in your layers pallette
before saving to have a transparent bkg for forums..
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-April 22, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

2 comments:

Jazzy Peggy said...

Thank you for a quickie. so cute!

Cindy said...

Thank you ......I love your tuts

Related Posts with Thumbnails