Apr 22, 2010

♥In Your Dreams♥


image Hello Friends! image
I think this is tut #8 today and it may be it for awhile.
I will now be hosting some Exclusive tuts
at my Forum for my active members only.
I will still post an occasional tut here on my blog.

Remember to leave some LUV Please,
If you are using/doing my tuts.♥
So many peeps come by and it is
so sad they can't even say TY. :(
A Thank You goes a long way!♥
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Click tag to get full view.
You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Keith Garvey.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at MPT
HERE

Supplies:
A tube of choice & Font of choice.

I used Ability Black, A Pay font.
Mask of choice. I used a round one.
Awesome Freebie
"Carry Me In Your Dreams"
From: Choubinette Designs
HERE
Thank You♥


Ready? Get Comfy.

Open your supplies in PSP. Open a new transparent
canvas 650x650, you may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white. Add another raster layer.
Selections>select all.
Resize and paste a paper into selection.
Apply my mask, and on your
layers pallette merge mask group.
Select none.
Resize and add the doodle9 as a new layer.
Move it to the top right and duplicate.
Move that one to the bottom left.
Now resize and add the element3 asa new layer.
Move it up a little.
Next resize and add the frame as a new layer.
Grab your magic wand and click inside frame.
Selections>modify>expand 10.
Resize and paste another paper of choice as a new layer.
I used the same blue paper.
Selections>invert>delete.
Drag the paper under the frame.
Select none.
Now the fun part as always! :)
Resize and add the leaves, flowers & the
remaining elements and place them
all as new layers to your liking all around the frame.
Dropshadow all as you go.
Use your deformation tool to rotate if needed.
Flip, mirror, duplicate etc. Get creative!
Resize and add the bow and dropshadow.
Now add your tube of choice under the flowers and place
her where you want her to go & dropshadow.
Erase any bits needed.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
WooT!! You Are Done!
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer before saving
to have a transparent bkg for forums..

Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-April 22, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

7 comments:

Debs said...

Thanks Beaches, you have always made the easiest but prettiest tuts around.

I'll miss them but understand your reasons, it really doesn't take long to post a thank you xxxxx

Rubi said...

Hi, first time here, was linked to follow this tutorial. So pretty and easy.Thank you

ju said...

Gorgeous tut once again Beaches...♥

Natalie said...

I just found your blog and love it! Thanks for all the tuts!

Tainted Scraps said...

You have some really awesome tuts here. I'm going to start working on some of them tonight when the kiddies are in bed. Thanks for posting these and putting your time into them!

HiFi said...

Very nice work! Nice!

retta said...

beautiful tuts...thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails