Apr 13, 2010

♥A Blue Butterfly Day♥



image Hello Friends! image
Two examples of what you can do with this one!
Back with a few new tuts today!
I posted 13 yesterday and 3 so far today!
100's of you pass by each day.
If you are using/doing my tuts per my TOU...
Remember to leave some LUV Please!!♥
A Thank You goes a long way! :)
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Psyco.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at Mistaken Art
HERE

Supplies:
A tube of choice & Font of choice.

Mask of choice or my mask
HERE
Awesome Freebie
"It's Blue Butterfly Day In Spring"
From: Le Digiscrap De Lilas
Scroll down to the freebie.
HERE
Thank You!


Ready?

Open your supplies in PSP. Open a new transparent
canvas 650x650, you may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white. Add another raster layer.
Selections>select all.
Resize and paste a paper into selection.
Apply the mask, and on your layers pallette merge
mask group. Select none.
Now resize and add the round leaves as a new layer.
Dropshadow all as you go.
Resize and add the basket as a new layer.
Resize and add some flowers, erase any bits
needed so it looks like they are in the basket.
Next resize and add the leaves as a new layer.
Use your deformation tool to rotate and duplicate>image>mirror.
Placing one on each side.
Resize and add the remaining flowers/elements and place them
all as new layers to your liking.
Use your deformation tool to rotate if needed.
Resize and add the bow.
Now add your tube of choice and place
her where you want her to go & dropshadow.
I added my name under my tube.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
WooT!! You Are Done!
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer before saving
to have a transparent bkg for forums..

Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-April 13, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

2 comments:

Honey aka DAMSV said...

That's a wonderful tut Beaches, I love the new fresh and used it to made a new tag for myself. If you'd like to see it, I've been posting it on my blog.

Hugs and thanks for writing such nice and easy to follow tuts.
Andrea

Pennyjelly said...

Thank you for the wonderful tutorial. Very creative. I love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails