Mar 26, 2010

♥Play With Me♥


image Hello Friends! image
T.G.I.F.
Back with a few new tuts!
Remember to leave some LUV Please,

If you are using/doing my tuts.♥
A Thank You goes a long way! :)
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Click tag to get full view.
You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Mike James.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at MPT
HERE

Supplies:
A tube of choice & Font of choice.

I used Will & Grace
Mask of choice or My Mask
HERE.
Awesome Freebie
"World Toys."
Scroll down.
From: Ladka Designs
Click the title to download.
HERE
Thank You♥


Ready? Easy Peasy!

Open your supplies in PSP. Open a new transparent
canvas 650x650, you may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white. Add another raster layer.
Selections>select all.
Resize and paste the paper into selection.
Apply a mask, and on your
layers pallette merge mask group.
Select none.
Resize and add the mask 3 as a new layer.
I added some gradient glow to this
layer for my black forum background.
You can't really see it here on the white.
Resize and add the white flower, place it to the left.
Next resize and add the leaf as a new layer
and rotate using your deformation tool.
Dropshadow.
Resize and add the swirl 40.
Next resize and add the dog & dropshadow.
Now add your tube of choice and place
her where you want her to go, drag
her under the dog & dropshadow.
erase any bits at the bottom if needed.
Resize and add the Butterfly & Bubbles as new layers.
I colorized my butterfly, hue & sat set to 0.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
WooT!! You Are Done!
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer before saving
to have a transparent bkg for forums..

Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-March 26, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails