Mar 19, 2010

♥Melody♥


image Hello Friends! image
T.G.I.F.!!
Did you miss me??
I took a little break from writing tuts again.
Just have been so crazy busy with RL & My Forum.
Soooo...I have tons to write up again. lol
First I will be sharing some easy QP tuts.
Then I will be back with some awesome
Cluster frames & Scrapkit tuts!
Stay Tuned, I hope to get them all
wrote up & posted today!!
Remember to leave some LUV Please,

If you are using/doing my tuts.♥
A Thank You goes a long way! :)
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Click tag to get full view. of
You must have a working knowledge PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Olivia
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at CILM
HERE

Supplies:
A tube of choice & Font of choice.

Mask of choice.
Awesome Freebie QP
"Mélodie d'Amour"
From: PassionsScrap
Scroll to the bottom of page.
HERE
Thank You!

Ready? Easy Peasy!

Open your QP in PSP.
Resize it 20% Smartsize.
Open a new transparent canvas 650x650,
You may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white.
Paste the QP as a new layer on your canvas.
It will cover the whole canvas. Center it.
Apply the mask to the QP, and on your
layers pallette merge mask group.
Next using a face tube or image paste it as a new layer.
Drag it under the QP Masked layer.
Center it in the frame, erase any bits needed.
Place it where it looks best.
Add a matching tube if you like.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
Walla! U R Done! :)
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer in your layers pallette
before saving to have a transparent bkg for forums..
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-March 19, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails