Feb 25, 2010

♥Purple N Lacy♥


image Hello Friends! image
Did you miss me?????
I took a little break from writing tuts.
Just have been so crazy busy with RL & My Forum.
I did a complete Forum Makover!
If you want to check us out, Join me!
HERE
Soooo...I have tons to write up now. lol
Now to some cluster frame tuts!
I will be back with some awesome scrapkit tuts too!
Stay Tuned!!
Remember to leave some LUV

If you are using/doing my tuts.♥
A Thank You goes a long way! :)
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Click tag to get full view.
You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Ismael Rac
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at AMI
HERE

Supplies:
A tube of choice & Font of choice.

Mask of choice.
Awesome Freebie Frame
"Romantic Purple"
From: Le digiscrap de Lilas
HERE
Thank You♥

Ready? Easy Peasy!

Open your supplies in PSP. Open a new
canvas 650x650, you may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white.
Add another raster layer.
Floodfill with a color of choice.
Apply a mask, and on your
layers pallette merge mask group.
Next resize and add the frame as a new layer.
Trace around the frame using your selection tool set to rectangle.
Add a new raster layer and floodfill with purple.
Drag it under the frame.
I added some effects>texture>weave to this layer.
Settings are 1,8,1 Weave and gap
color white, fill gaps checked.
Dropshadow frame.
Add your tube of choice as a new layer.
Place it where you want it to go and drag below the frame.
Duplicate the tube and bring the copy to the top.
Erase any bits needed on both tube layers.
Dropshadow bottom tube layer..
Add your Artist © and your Name and
WooT!! You Are Done!
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer
before saving to have a transparent bkg for forums..
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-February 25, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails