Feb 8, 2010

♥Hello Friends♥


image Hello Friends! image
Hope you all like the new look!
Sorry I have not posted any new tuts lately.
My Daughter was so sick then she was
in the hospital for the past 3 days.
She is 3 months pregnant and she somehow she got
E Coli and it led to a bad urinary tract & kidney infection.
They could not get her fever to come down.
I have been babysitting my
18 month old Grandaughter.
Needless to say I was too worried
to PSP or write up any tuts.
She is home and resting now and she
will have to take antibiotics for the
remainder of her pregnancy to prevent
premature labor and miscarriage.
So say a little Prayer for her and her unborn child♥
I did make this tag above awhile back.
I was going to tut it but can't
remember exactly how I did it. lol
Here is the link to the Amazing Laurie Made Me
Valentine Freebie if anyone is interested.
HERE
Feel free to copy my tag! hehe
I am trying to get back in the swing of things and
should have some new tuts for you all later today.
I have a few to write up! :)
Hope you all have a wonderful week and
A Happy Valentines Day♥
Much Love & Hugz
Beaches♥

1 comment:

Cris said...

Hello Beaches
I hope your daughter is well !!!
I adore your tutorials, they are elegant and perfect.
Take care Beaches
Kisses and love from Spain

Related Posts with Thumbnails