Feb 25, 2010

♥Happy Springtoon♥



image Hello Friends! image
Did you miss me?????
I took a little break from writing tuts.
Just have been so crazy busy with RL & My Forum.
I did a complete Forum Makover!
If you want to check us out, Join me!
HERE
Soooo...I have tons to write up now. lol
First I will be sharing some easy QP tuts.
Then I will be back with some awesome scrapkit tuts!
Stay Tuned!!
Remember to leave some LUV

If you are using/doing my tuts.♥
A Thank You goes a long way! :)
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Click tag to get full view.
You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Elais Chatzoudis.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at MPT
HERE

Supplies:
A few tubes of choice & Font of choice.

Mask of choice or the one I used from
BlackGlitter.
HERE
It's called Wynter Mask1
TY♥
Awesome Freebie QP
"Fallen From the Nest"
From: Fanfan-Rue des Anges
HERE
Thank You!

Ready? Easy Peasy!

Open your QP in PSP.
Resize it 20% Smartsize.
Open a new canvas 650x650,
You may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white.
Paste the QP as a new layer and center on your canvas.
It will cover the whole canvas.
Apply the Wynter mask to the QP, and on your
layers pallette merge mask group.
Resize again now 105% Bicubic.
Next using a few face tubes paste them as a new layers
under the QP Masked layer filling the frame openings.
Center in the frames, erase any bits needed on each tube.
Add a few matching tubes of your liking.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
Walla! U R Done! :)
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer
before saving to have a transparent bkg for forums..
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-February 25, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails