Feb 25, 2010

♥Chocolate Coffee♥


image Hello Friends! image
Did you miss me?????
I took a little break from writing tuts.
Just have been so crazy busy with RL & My Forum.
I did a complete Forum Makover!
If you want to check us out, Join me!
HERE
Soooo...I have tons to write up now. lol
Now on to some cluster frame tuts!
I will be back with some awesome scrapkit tuts too!
Stay Tuned!!
Remember to leave some LUV

If you are using/doing my tuts.♥
A Thank You goes a long way! :)
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Click tag to get full view. of
You must have a working knowledge PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Koufay.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at CILM
HERE

Supplies:
A face tube of choice & Font of choice.

Bow of choice.
Mask of choice or the one I used
Wsl Mask 84 . HERE
TY hunny♥
Awesome Freebie Frame
"Chocolate"
From: Far far Hill
HERE
Thank You♥

Ready? Easy Peasy!

Open your supplies in PSP. Open a new
canvas 650x650, you may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white.
Add another raster layer and floodfill with a color to match.
Apply the mask, and on your
layers pallette merge mask group.
Next resize and add the frame as a new layer.
Add your tube or image of choice as a new layer.
Place her where you want her to go &
Drag her under the frame.
Carefully erase any bits needed.
add a bow of choice to the bottom.
Dropshadow.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
WooT!! You Are Done!
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer
before saving to have a transparent bkg for forums..
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-February 25, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails