Jan 17, 2010

♥Morning News♥


image Hello Friends! image
I'm Back with another easy peasy tut!
I was messing around again with a QP
and thought I would share.♥
Remember to leave some LUV
If you are using/doing my tuts.♥
A Thank You goes a long way! :)
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Click tag to get full view.
You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Olivia.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at CILM
HERE


Supplies:
A tube of choice & Font of choice.
I used AlCharisma
Nice Fancy or Round Mask of choice.
I used KyLie_Mask 95.

Awesome Freebie QP
"Morning News"
From: Mag Designs
HERE
Thank You Mag!


Ready? Easy Peasy!

Open your QP in PSP.
Resize it 25% Smartsize.
Open a new canvas 600x600,
You may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white.
Paste the QP as a new layer on your canvas.
It will cover the whole canvas.
Apply a mask to the QP, and on your
layers pallette merge mask group.
Next using a closeup tube or image paste it as a new layer.
Drag it under the QP Masked layer.
Center it in the frame, erase any bits needed.
Place it where it looks best.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
Walla! U R Done! :)
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer
before saving to have a transparent bkg for forums..
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-January 17, 2010
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

2 comments:

SharonKay said...

Gorgeous new tuts, Beaches. I just love them. Thanks so much.

Susan said...

I just found your tut site, and I love it ...beautiful work!
Wondering where I can find the kylie masks you use?
TY for sharing your talent :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails