Dec 9, 2009

♥Dreamy Winter♥


Hello Again Friends!♥
I'm Back with another easy peasy tut!
I was messing around with a QP
and thought I would share.♥
Remember to leave some LUV
If you are using my tuts.♥
A Thank You goes a long way! :)
Enjoy!
Have A Blessed Day!

Calling All Taggers!♥
I Opened
A Brand New PSP Forum!
I am Extending out an Invitation to all
of you Active PSPers to come join me!
A place to kick back, relax PSP,and
of course show off your creations!
We have tons of tuts and challenges!
Tube & Tag Prizes!
Make some new friends! It will be fun! :)

Here is the link!
HERE
Hope to see you there!
Welcome to all the ones who have joined!:)
Please do not join if you don't plan to participate.
FYI: For the ones who joined and do not
Show or participate within 3 days will be removed.


Click tag to get full view.
You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so at MPT
HERE

Supplies:
A tube of choice & Font of choice.
I usedBickhamScriptFancy2
Nice Squareish Mask of choice.
Sorry I don't know where I got mine.

Awesome Freebie QP
"Dreamy Winter"
From: Redjuscrap Designs
HERE
Thank You!


Easy Peasy!

Open your QP in PSP.
Resize it 20% Smartsize.
Open a new canvas 600x600,
You may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white.
Paste the QP as a new layer on your canvas.
It will cover the whole canvas.
Apply a mask to the QP, and on your
layers pallette merge mask group.
Next using a closeup tube paste it as a new layer.
Drag it under the QP Masked layer.
Center it in the circle, erase any bits needed & lower the
opacity in your layers pallette. Now simply add
another tube on top of the QP layer.
Place it where it looks best and dropshadow.
Add your Artist © and your Name and
Walla! U R Done! :)
See mine above or make it your own!
As always mine is just a guide.
X out the bottom white layer
before saving to have a transparent bkg for forums..
Save as PNG.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches-December 9,, 2009
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

1 comment:

Debs said...

Beaches,

I have missed your tuts but been catching up on them lately. This is so quick and easy and great for the holiday season as everyone is rushing around.

Hope you are well.

Debs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails