Apr 22, 2009

♥Fun Grunge♥


Hi Again Peeps!
HaPpY HumP DaY!
Here is another new tut for you all.
Remember to leave some LUV
if you are using my tuts.♥
A Thank You goes a long way!
Enjoy!


Click tag to get full view.

You must have a working knowledge of PSP.

I am using the beautiful artwork of Barbara Jensen.

You must purchase a license to use this art.
You may do so HERE

Supplies:

1 tube of choice & Font of choice.
I used The NautiGal.
Mask of choice. I used a round one.

Awesome FTU Scrap Kit
It's called Night Wish
From Mari Liess
You can find it on her blog:
HERE
Thank You Sweetie! ♥


Ok...Ya Ready?

Open your supplies in PSP. Open a new
canvas 700x700, you may resize/crop later.
Floodfill white. Add a new raster layer. Selections,
select all. Resize & Copy and paste a paper
from the kit into selection. Select none. Apply
a mask, and on your layers pallette merge mask
group. Resize the butterfly ans paste as a new layer.
Image>flip. Dropshadow.Resize the jean pocket
and paste as a new layer, dropshadow.
Duplicate the pocket and resize the copy a bit smaller.
Rotate it a little using your deformation tool.
Arrange to your liking.

Now the fun part! Resize and add the sunglasses,
clip, the key, the flowers and the balloon.

Resize a ribbon and some buttons. See above.
Add all these as new layers and dropshadow as you go.

Add your tube of choice. Dropshadow. I used
the sunglasses to cover the bottom of my tube.

Have fun with it, make it your own! As always
mine is just a guide. Now X out

the bottom layer and your mask layer. Merge visable
the remaining layers. Un X the hidden layers. Position
all layers nicely. Image Resize 80-90% Bicubic
resample all layers checked.

Hint: You can X out the bottom white layer
before saving to have a transparent bkg for forums..

Add your Artist © and your Name and
WooT!! You Are Done!
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it!
Until next time!

Written by Beaches April 22, 2009
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

2 comments:

tigerlilly2608 said...

Awesome tag and tut hun, I will have a go at this one later when I got a bit more time. Thank you hun for sharing your talent with us all. Have a great day hug xx

Mari Liess said...

Wow!
I love your work with my kit!
Gorgeous!
Tks for link my blog too.
And sorry about my poor english... I'm brazilian! :o)
Can I show your tag in a post at my blog??? Hugs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails