Oct 13, 2008

●Wicked Wilderness●



I am using the beatuful artwork of Barbara Jensen.
Supplies needed:
Tube of choice & my supplies
HERE
I have gathered these supplies from various groups,
if they are yours, please contact me so
I can give you credit or take them down.
Ready, Set, Let's Go!
This is a Very Quick & Easy Peasy Tutorial.

Open your supplies and minimize for now.
Open a new canvas 700x700, you may resize later.
Floodfill white.
Copy and paste the masked background layer.
Copy and paste the burnt edged layer on top the masked layer.
Copy and paste the frame.
Grab your magic wand and click inside the frame,
selections>modify>expand by 4.
Copy and paste paper layer, selections>invert>hit delete
on your keyboard, and drag paper layer under
the frame layer. Copy and paste the beads,
image>duplicate>flip, place to your liking.
I have mine under the frame layer, but on top
of the paper layer. Paste the buttons near the
top right, and place the ribbons below the
buttons so it looks like they are hanging from them.
Colorize to match your tube if needed.
Place the other accents where you chose.
Add your tube of choice and dropshadow.
Add Artist © and your Name,
Font I used for my name is called Problem Secretary.

I hope you enjoyed my Tutorial!
Enjoy your New Tag!

Written by Beaches January 5th 2008
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails