Oct 13, 2008

●Soft Hearted●

You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautuful artwork of Jennifer Janesko.
You must have a license to use her work, which you can purchase at CILM
1 Tube of choice & my supplies.
HERE
Font I used was The NautiGal, which is a pay font. I can not supply.
Flowered Doodle belongs to Misfit Scrap groups.
yahoo.com/group/misfitsscrap Thank you!
The other scrap bits I have included for you,
I have gathered these supplies from various groups,
if they are yours, please contact me
so I can give you credit or take them down.

This is a Really Easy Peasy TUT..Let's Go!

Open the supplies in PSP and minimize for now.
Open a new canvas 700x700 floodfill white. You can resize later.
Copy and paste the masked layer.
I have assembled the hearts for you. :)
Paste them as new layers to your liking.
I have one overlaping the other.
Copy and paste the pink doodle below the heart layers.
Grab the Flowered Doodle and also paste it below heart layers to your liking.
Add your tube of choice and dropshadow.
I used a tube to make it look as if shes's laying in the heart.
Paste the flowers, and buttons, or embellishments of choice.
I duplicated and resized a few buttons.
Copy and paste the Flowers wherever you think they look best,
depends on your tube placement. Just play around with it.
Arrange all layers to your liking and x out
white background layer, and merge visable.
Un X bottom layer. Position your merdged layer nicely.
Image Resize 88-90% Bicubic resample all layers checked.

Add your Artist © and your Name and Walla!!!
You Are Done!

Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it! :)
Written by Beaches January 17th 2008
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails