Oct 13, 2008

●Love You●

I am using the beautuful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott.
You must purchase a license to use her art.
1 tube of choice & Font of choice. (I used Will&Grace)
& My supplies I have gathered these supplies from various Yahoo Groups,
If they are yours, please contact me so I can give you credit or take them down.
Supplies Needed:
HERE

Ready, Set, Let's Go!
Open your supplies and minimize for now.
Open a new canvas 700x700, you may resize later.
Floodfill white. Copy and paste the masked paper layer.
Add the doodle, Then paste the round flower shape as a new layer.
In your materials pallette, set your background
to one of the papers I have supplied, forground null.
Using your Elispe tool, draw out a medium sized circle,
in the middle of the round flower layer, see mine above.
Convert to raster layer & Dropshadow of choice.
Now set your forground layer to a different paper
I supplied, background null. Width set to 20.
Draw out another circle around the first one,
convert to raster, and dropshadow.
Copy and paste the heart, dropshadow & place to your liking.
Add your tube so its in the circle, place where you want it to be.
Dropshadow of choice. Duplicate your tube,
drag the original tube below the frame layer.
Erase any parts sticking out, from both tube layers.
Add the I Love You Wordart. Resize if needed.
Arrange all your layers to your liking. X
out the white background layer and merge visable.
Un X background. Position your merdged layer nicely.
Image Resize 80-90% if needed, Bicubic resample all layers checked.

Add your Artist © and your Name and WooT!! You Are Done!
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial & thanks for trying it! :)

Written by Beaches February 12th 2008
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails