Oct 13, 2008

●Happy Holidays●



You must have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using the beautiful work of Jennifer Janesko.
You will need a few tubes of choice, I used 4.
Closeup of faces work best. My Supplies needed: HERE

Ho Ho Ho! Let's Go!
Open your supplies and minimize for now.
Open a new canvas 800x700, you may resize later. Floodfill white.
Copy the paper and paste as new layer.
Copy mask from supplies & and paste mask as new image.
Apply mask from image to paper layer.
Merge group on mask layer. Copy and paste the Holly Swag Topper,
resize to liking & place near the top of your canvas/masked layer. Dropshadow.
I added a curly ribbon to each side, and dropshadow.
Grab the baubble and paste as new layer, resize if needed.
Paste your fist tube and position,drag it under
the baubble and erase any parts hanging over,or use
freehand selection to select unwanted
parts and delete, then dropshadow. On your layer pallette,
activate the baubble layer and right click
and merge down. Apply the Orniment Hanger
to the baubble, drophadow and once again merge down.
Grab a New Baubble again, Repeat these steps
until you have all your baubbles ready to hang on
the Holly Swag Topper. Place them where
they look best, like they are hanging. See mine for example.
Add artist © information, and your watermark.
Add your name, Font I used was LainieDay SH Regular
and dropshadow of choice, I added Eye Candy, Gradient Glow.
I resized mine 88%, bicubic, all layers checked.

Walla! You are done!
I hope you enjoyed my Tutorial!
Enjoy your New Tag & Happy Holidays!

Written by Beaches Decemberber 5th 2007
Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails